Mason is 4 months old. I took him for his 4 month immunizations - I had to take the immunizations that we bought and brought back from Bangkok to a local international medical clinic and have them administered. He didn't really like them and was pretty grumpy for over 24 hours. But he sure is a cutey! He is 26 inches long which is about 75th percentile but only a little over 13 1/2 pounds, which is pretty low on the percentile. BUT, I'm not sure that weight was accurate because he was a little too long for the baby scale and kept putting his feet down on the counter which I'm sure threw the scale off.
He's not doing too well at sleeping through the night, but maybe he's just having a growth spurt and wanting to eat more often. We really enjoy him (especially when he's not crying - poor thing, he kind of likes to cry a LOT!) But really, he is precious and such a joy and Reister really loves him too. He is very protective and does not appreciate local people admiring Mason- Reister will go "No!!! My Fason!" (He doesn't pronounce the M on Mason very well)
We have moved temporarily (for at least 3 months) to the capitol of our province. We felt we needed to be down here as opposed to the other city for various reasons. Our life has been so crazy these last few months. I do hope it will slow down a bit and become a little more predictable, but any way, we're trusting Father that He is sovereign and in control and will sustain us as He has in the last few months. He is faithful!
I've had a hard time posting pictures lately and haven't really had a whole lot of time to blog anyway.
I'll try to get some more pictures up soon.
Hey guys! Was thrilled to see an update from you since it has been a while. Sounds like you are super busy, and having a fussy baby in the midst of it is tough I know. Will continue to be thinking of you. These fussy days shall pass, just hang in there and cherish every quiet, happy moment. A smile just doesn't mean as much to parents of happy babies as it does to parents of fussy ones. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is SO cute. Love those cheeks. Sienna hasn't been sleeping well at all lately either so I feel you.
ReplyDeleteAww.. Mason has gotten so big!! :) I hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeletePoor YOU too! Abby liked to cry a lot too, in fact that is pretty much all we remember of her first three months! As your last commenter said, this too shall pass! Love how protective Reister is of his brother. That is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are SO cute!!!!! Makes me want a boy...maybe one of these days.
ReplyDeleteGood thing "lollipop" doesn't sound like sawadeeKAA! :) Good lookin' kiddoes. We miss you guys like crazy.
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! They're both cute! Great pictures!!
ReplyDelete