A friend gave him this outfit when he was just several months old. Of course it was way too big on him then and even now, it's still a little big. Actually, he got another outfit just like this in red and black - it was even bigger! It's kind of just for fun - even when local kids wear this kind of outfit, it's like wearing a costume of sorts - this was the typical wear a LONG time ago. :)

First - I need to apologize to Brian & SB (this is their bouncer) and promise that it will be in your home when you return with baby Glory. One day I found Reister relaxing in this and thought it was pretty cute.

Nothing special here, Reister was just playing on his truck :)
Hey, no problem!! At the rate we're going, we don't need it anytime soon! I totally forgot it was still at your house anyway. :)
ReplyDelete