Apr 3, 2008

Felicity is getting married!

I had to make a post about this - I am so excited and so bummed at the same time! My precious friend from college, Felicity, is getting married on Saturday. The only problem is the wedding is in Dallas and I'm across the globe in the Shining City so I can't be there. She was my maid-of-honor at our wedding! She is marrying a wonderful guy named Avery that I haven't met but have heard a lot (of wonderful things) about. In Felicity's honor here are some pictures of us together over the past couple years - I don't have any from college because I didn't have a digital camera then!

This was at the Great Wall in January of 2002


This was on my wedding day - November 2003 (this picture was scanned so that's why it looks a little funny - plus I'm wearing way too much make-up!)


This was at our friend Monique's wedding in March 2004 (great expressions, huh?)


This was at our friend Kristin's bridal shower in May 2005



Lastly, here is Felicity with her soon-to-be husband, Avery. Think they're going to have fun together!? I know they will!


Congratulations Felicity & Avery! We love y'all and are so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment