Apr 26, 2008

Backyard

With the spring weather we've enjoyed using our backyard more and more. It was completely finished last week - except for grass and flowers which we plan to work on next week. Reister's favorite things to do outside are scoop dirt and play in basins of water. He can get pretty dirty - but that's what backyards are for, right?

Here is the view of our private yard and then the larger complex yard. The planters outside the gate are full of tulips that are now starting to bloom.


This is view from one side of our yard. We plan to try our hand at planting flowers at the far end on the right. The stairs lead up to our back door.


This is the inside of our new "cellar"/storage room. This wasn't our idea, our landlord wanted it put in while they were working on the patio part. Turns out it might be quite a convenient storage space!

3 comments:

  1. yay! for a storage space and a cool backyard! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your garden! What a fun space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome you have a yard for the little guy(s) to run around in! We have a nice yard too and I often feel guilty when people ask me how I cook dinner etc - "I just send the kids outside to play." I now reaize what a luxury it is to many neighbors. Your family will love the space.

    ReplyDelete