Nov 19, 2011

Daddy Date - Reister

While we were in Thailand Micah took time to take each of the boys on a special "Daddy Date"to do something really fun.  Reister's was to go zip-lining.
On the way - he was super excited

All geared up and ready to go
Micah said Reister was so brave - he wasn't scared at all

"Daddy and me"

The were several guides that stayed with the group of people that went through the whole course together.  Reister got to know them and the other people in the group and Micah said they all enjoyed having him along


One of the many lines of the course
they also got to go across sky bridges
Just hanging out

Having fun



Micah said Reister only cried one time and that was at the end - because it was OVER! I think I can see a hint of this here - they did the "Jungle Flight" zip-line course outside of Chiang Mai

3 comments:

  1. Glad they were able to go & that it was such a great experience! Such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they twins or what? I'm so jealous that R got to go zip lining before I did. It looks so fun! He's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete