Our househelper (Ayi means auntie) has been with us for over 3 years now - Mason was only 4 months old when she started working for us. Now she is so happy to help me with Peyton in the mornings when she is here....
Would you please pray for her and her brother? Her brother was diagnosed last week with colon cancer and had surgery today to remove the cancerous portion of it. I don't know much more because she's been off to be with him. She is like-minded and I long for her brother to also know the same joy and peace. Ms. Liu is a precious gift to us and we are so thankful for her help. She is broken over her younger brother's diagnosis. He has a 4 year old daughter and makes a living driving a three wheeled electric bike taking people around town (so he doesn't make much). Please ask Father to heal him and to provide for all their family's needs.

You've got it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I got to meet Ms. Liu when we visited you. Asking for the Great Physician to provide comfort and healing.
ReplyDelete