Nov 3, 2011

Peyton Justice - ONE MONTH

We're back in our city and trying to get back into a routine of life with three kids.  The big boys have started back to their preschool in the mornings. Peyton is 5 weeks now, but this picture was from when he turned one month old.  He is becoming a pretty fussy baby, but a sweet and cute one. He doesn't sleep too long at night and sometimes thinks it's time to have "wake time" at 3 am but ... what can you do?  Sometimes during the day he just won't wake up! I don't remember that being the case with my other boys!  But thankfully I'm not feeling too exhausted, just still pretty sore from the C-section (sneezing and coughing are helping that!).  We sure love our little guy and are amazed at how he's growing and changing.  What an incredible blessing!

1 comment:

  1. oh Michelle, he is darling! Filling out so fast...I do hope that he gets his days & nights straightened out soon. Love to all of you guys.
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete