I've heard through the grapevine that pictures are being requested ( sorry Leslie for being slow!)
Here's a recent one of Peyton during bath time.
Things are going well, I guess. Peyton is precious, but sometimes likes to exercise his lungs (i.e. cry, scream). We think he might be a little collicky but we've learned to utilize the paci as much as possible, try different positions (especially on his tummy), and give him the gas drops! He seems to be growing a lot - (look at those leg rolls!) I'm trying my hardest to get him on a schedule of eating and get him sleeping for longer periods at night. He's does pretty good most nights, but those hard nights are HARD! Fortunately, God gives grace and I'm not feeling too exhausted. i'll try to get some more pics posted soon!
I don't think he looks like Reister! I mean you can tell your boys are all Webbs but I don't think the baby pictures favor too much. But I haven't gotten any time around him yet! :(
ReplyDeleteoh... i remember the first 6 months... a bit more difficult than people let on (they only warned me of the first 3 months, which weren't 1/2 as bad as the second 3!). i admit, i did "on demand" feeding... which was difficult yes, but worked out really well as i needed all the happy hormones i could get! prying for your own high dose of happy hormones... and rest! ;)
ReplyDeletei agree with Sara Beth, Michelle. I think sweet Peyton looks like Peyton! I can't believe how healthy he looks in that tub; what a little hunk! So sorry that the evenings revolve around lots of crying/chaos, but you are right about the grace & strength to carry you forward. Can't wait to see all of you next year. And tell Reister that I am pretty amazed at his Zip-Line skills. Pretty big stuff for a 5 year old :)
ReplyDeleteHugs, ltc