On Tuesday we went to a restaurant that has a Mexican buffet once a week. We went to this same restaurant several times in 2006 when we were in Bangkok to have Reister. Below on the left is this past week, on the right is from 2006. What do you think? About the same, bigger, smaller? Too bad the picture wasn't taken from the same angle in both pictures.
I think I was a little bigger with Reister... At least I felt bigger! I think the picture from this week is misleading - I don't think I really look as big as the pictures makes me look (Micah agrees) - but I guess if I look that big in the picture, there has to be some truth to it. This pregnancy - at least the second half of it - has really been pretty easy. I don't have that miserably uncomfortable feeling that I felt the last month with Reister. Mainly, I'm just ready to meet Mason and start the process of getting my normal body back. Having a big belly really does get in the way of a lot of everyday activities.


What a beautiful pregnant lady you are! I think you are littler this time- probably from chasing that cute son of yours... praying for you and a safe, easy delivery.
ReplyDeleteI think you look beautiful and HUGE! I am so desiring that little guy to make his appearance this weekend without intervention. We'll see...
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful thing that your mom could be with you this last week. A true blessing. Love to you all,
Leslie C.
You look beautiful! I know how anxious you are to hold Mason... we are excited to hear about his arrival. Praying for you, friend.
ReplyDelete