Jun 29, 2008

Tomorrow!

We head to the hospital at 7am to start the induction. My doctor is going to break my water at 9am Bangkok time (9pm Texas time). What's your guess for when he'll actually arrive? Here are ours, my doctor's, my mom's and our friends:
Micah 4:17pm
Michelle 2:07pm (maybe it’s wishful thinking more than a guess!)
Dr. Nopadol 5:00pm
Mom 5:00pm (she guessed before she knew when the doctor’s guess was)
Beth 1:00pm
Jason 3:00pm

Hopefully we'll have something to post if we can get internet access in the hospital by sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening!! Yeah! Thanks so much in advance for your prayers! It's our desire that we can truly glorify our Father through the whole day tomorrow. We know meeting Mason will be such a joy!
Here's a picture from tonight - Micah was on his way for one last workout... I'm thinking I look about ready to have a baby!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am soo excited to meet the little one (that is via blog of course). It will have to do!

    Love you guys. Praying for you Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to hear an update. I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! The time is finally here!
    I am guessing that Mason will make his arrival around 3 pm tomorrow. By the way, Jim's middle name is Turner. His mother's maiden name was Turner, hence his middle name. Is that still going to be Mason's middle name?

    Praying and praying for all of you!
    Leslie C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I predict 1:45pm... praying for a quick, short labor!

    love,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is 4:12 pm, that would be in your time zone, of course!

    ReplyDelete