Jun 10, 2008

In Bangkok

Hi Everyone - This will be a boring post (no pictures). I just wanted to say that we made it to Bangkok. We spent five days in Hong Kong on our way here (getting our Thai visas) and had a really good time exploring the city, seeing some friends and eating good food. Also Reister got to play on some great playgrounds and swim once. Our travels to Hong Kong and then onto Bangkok went pretty smoothly, the only big thing that happened was that Reister's poopy diaper leaked all over him and Micah on the flight to Bangkok. Fortunately they both had extra clothes! That was the second time that's happened (to Micah) on the plane! We're glad to be here in Thailand but it certainly is HOT! A nice reminder of our Texas roots where I'm sure it's pretty steamy as well! I'm going to get some good pictures put together to post from our time in Hong Kong. So stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. oh man! haha! Good thing you guys had spare clothes :) Hope you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to get your email and then see this post. So thrilled that your travels have been timely, safe, healthy and just a little bit messy! What a joy that you are in the very country that the new Webb son will be born in. What a blessing! Still thinking of you all daily and that little one's health issues. He will provide for all needs, as He always does!!!
    much love,
    Leslie C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle. I feel like I should leave you a comment since I read your blog often. I am friends with Felicity (actually I'm on her team too)! I love reading your blog and really look forward to meeting you one day. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby when he arrives. We are thinking about you.
    ~Charis

    ReplyDelete