Hong Kong has great parks - with great playgrounds! Reister LOVED getting to play on the playscapes and he especially loves SLIDES! Here he is playing with Micah on the playscapes at Kowloon Park.
Hey Michelle, I would love to be there with you... I was so jealous as I was reading through your blog. Are you coming back to the states to deliver? or will you deliver over there? tyne
Those are some great pics! So glad you had a nice time in HK, and that you are settling into Bangkok ok. Thinking of you as you prepare to welcome your new little one into the family!
Aw, we love Kowloon Park! We were just there in March. Aidan said he wanted to move to HK so he could play there "all the time." Ha! Reister looks so cute climbing on the equipment.
Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you as the day approaches for little man Mason to enter the world. Can't wait to hear about the delivery and see what he looks like. :)
wow, those ARE great parks! they look better than raleigh's parks. when you have a toddler, it makes you want to visit HK :)Reister still looks like a baby gap model. Can't wait to see pics of Webb number 4!
Hey Michelle, I would love to be there with you... I was so jealous as I was reading through your blog. Are you coming back to the states to deliver? or will you deliver over there? tyne
ReplyDeleteThose are some great pics! So glad you had a nice time in HK, and that you are settling into Bangkok ok. Thinking of you as you prepare to welcome your new little one into the family!
ReplyDeleteAw, we love Kowloon Park! We were just there in March. Aidan said he wanted to move to HK so he could play there "all the time." Ha! Reister looks so cute climbing on the equipment.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you as the day approaches for little man Mason to enter the world. Can't wait to hear about the delivery and see what he looks like. :)
ReplyDeletelove,
cheryl
wow, those ARE great parks! they look better than raleigh's parks. when you have a toddler, it makes you want to visit HK :)Reister still looks like a baby gap model. Can't wait to see pics of Webb number 4!
ReplyDelete