Jun 10, 2008

Hong Kong

Micah did a lot of this while exploring Hong Kong:


It was still handy to have the stroller, but obviously there were lots of stairs that he had to carry Reister in his stroller up or down... what a good sport Micah was! (I can't help any more b/c I'm carrying our second child!)

Here's Micah and Reister on the sidewalk in a busy area of Hong Kong.

Here's Reister in a place we stopped that had some toys. He enjoyed playing with these puppets along with several other toys they had there.

This was in a mall that we went to that was essentially four malls in one. It had a HUGE Toys R Us and California Pizza Kitchen (we went to both). You can see HK in the background as well as the harbor.

This was a hotel (maybe the most famous one in Hong Kong) close to the mall I just mentioned. We didn't go in but thought the fountain was a pretty spot for a picture. Both of these family pics were taken by our friend that is from Hong Kong that we got to meet up with while we were there (We miss you Amy!)


Thursday night we got to go to our friends' home for dinner. They lived in a place with this awesome view.
This is Reister with our friends' son. Reister instantly loved him and kept following him around saying "Ge Ge" (big brother). Ge Ge was sweet enough to play with Reister a lot while we were there for dinner.
Yay for fast internet that allows me to post as many pictures as I want! I'll do a couple more posts so as not to put too many on one post!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Love all the pics - and Michelle, you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Micah carrying the stroller down stairs looks so familiar! We do a LOT of that whenever we're in HK too--especially at MTR stations! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I love all the family pics! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete