One of my closest friends here is named Sammy. We kept up some by email while we were in Texas and she was persistent to keep up with Mason and his surgery and every little health issue he has had. We knew Sammy because she worked in a store we frequented but had never met her husband till last night. They are both so nice and we really enjoyed our time with them. Although they both liked the taco salad I served, Sammy had a HUGE second helping and said at the end her mouth still wanted more but her stomach didn't have any more room.
Reister really likes Sammy, too. In fact when we told him she was here he went running to meet her as they came off the elevator. I'm pretty sure he remembered her. Mason probably didn't but he's at the stage where he likes to say and do anything Reister does, so he went running after him calling "ammy".

Mason loved how Sammy got on the floor and played with him.

I hope we can continue to spend lots of time with Sammy and her husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment